Below are some common resources our trainees have found useful throughout their time with us.
- Article: Health Care Transformation: The Role of Academic HealthCenters and Their Psychologists
- Chapter: The Hospital-Based Consultation and Liaison Service from Handbook of clinical psychology in medical settings: Evidence-based assessment and intervention
- Book: Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Book: The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
- Book: Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People for Change
Commonly Used Web Resources
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)